Saturday, December 6, 2014

Make suggestions for the writing of The Dog Who Ate The Ghost

If you have any ideas for my seventh Dog book, The Dog Who Ate The Ghost, please enter them here (as comments). If I use one or more of your suggestions when I write the book, I'll give you credit at the front of the book (leave your real name for the credit line). Unfortunately, I cannot compensate you in any way other that the credit line and, of course, any suggestions left on this blog become my property though I probably won't quote anything left here directly. Leave suggestions for characters, character names, situations, diseases, or anything else that you think would be interesting in a mystery book about ghosts. I will tweet the best suggestion each week (to my 50,000 plus followers) giving the author of the suggestion credit.

No comments:

Post a Comment